Advantages of the Program
The U.S. EB-5 immigrant investor visa program is the most flexible in the world. The U.S. has no requirement as to age, business training and experiences or language skills. Permanent residents need not be continuously and physically present in the United States, and they can maintain business and professional relations in their country of origin. U.S. EB-5 is the fastest track to obtain permanent residency in comparison to other immigration paths.
The U.S. immigrant investor visa program also allows investors a great deal of freedom because it does not require immigrant investors to manage their investment on a daily basis, but rather, to 'actively engage' in a business enterprise, meaning they can be limited partners and pursue other professional or personal ventures.
Moreover, should the investor and his family elect to become U.S. citizens, the time spent as conditional permanent residents is credited towards the five year lawful permanent residency requirement for the U.S. citizenship. As a permanent resident, the investor and his or her family are free to return to their homeland for visits or business purposes, as long as a residence is maintained in the United States.
Benefits of the EB-5 Investor Visa
Upon receipt of conditional permanent resident status, the investor's family (spouse and children under age of 21 at the time of application) are entitled to the same benefit as other lawful permanent residents. Some of these benefits include:
• Fastest immigration track to acquire permanent residency (as short as 6-9 months vary by cases).
• Living and working anywhere in the U.S.
• No employment authorization required to accept employment.
• Ability to develop and run your own business.
• Sponsor green cards for your relatives.
• Travel outside of the United States and return to the United States without a visa.
• Education benefits of permanent residents such as admission to state universities at resident cost.
• Become a U.S. citizen once you have been a permanent resident for more than five years.
1. Investment 500,000 USD in Regional Center.
2. Sources of investment funds are legal.
3. The main applicant is over 21-year-old.
4. The main applicant must go to U.S.A one time during 6 months.
5. The main applicant, spouse & under 21-year-old children can be included in the petition.
6. No limitation on choice of residential city.
7. No restriction on applicant's business background.
8. No restriction on applicant's education background.
9. No English proficiency requirement.